Acree Metal Corporation is a leading manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel sheet, stainless steel plate.
The stainless steel diamond plate refers to the embossing process on the stainless steel plate by mechanical equipment, so that the surface of the plate has a concave and convex pattern. At present, there are already many stainless steel diamond plates on the market. Common style like titanium plate, ice bamboo, imitation cubic plaid, spinning bamboo, water, stone and so on.
The stainless steel diamond plate is rolled and formed by advanced automatic production equipment. It has various styles, strong three-dimensional effect, and the material is in the same shape. It has the excellent characteristics of anti-rust, no cracking, no scratching, no leakage, easy to clean. It is an ideal choice for elevators and cabinet panels. Its main advantages: durability, pressure resistance, wear resistance, decorative effect.
The stainless steel diamond plate is mainly used in stainless steel series such as building decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facility decoration, kitchen utensils, etc.
If you want to know more about our stainless steel products or Stainless Steel Composite Panel / Clad Plate / Sandwich Panel price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 12 hours.
Specifications of Stainless Steel Embossed/Checkered/Diamond/Tread Plate:
1. Material: Stainless steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L
2. Length by Width: 2500mm ×1250mm to 3600mm ×1500mm.
3. Thickness: 2mm – 12.5mm.
Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications.
– cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades
– exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles
3.Oil and Gas
– platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines.
– Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners.
5.Food and Drink
– Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing.
– Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks.
– springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire.
– pressure vessels, process piping.
– cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports