Acree Metal Corporation is a leading supplier and manufacturer of stainless steel sheet and plate.The surface of the stainless steel plate is smooth, has high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkaline gases, solutions and other media. The stainless steel plate refers to a steel plate that is resistant to corrosion by weak media such as atmosphere, steam, and water, and the acid-resistant steel plate refers to a steel plate that is resistant to corrosion by chemical etching agents such as acid, alkali, and salt.
Stainless steel plates have high-temperature oxidation resistance, but the oxidation rate is affected by inherent factors such as the exposed environment and product morphology.
In most cases, the film’s heat dissipation coefficient, scale and metal surface condition. Stainless steel keeps the surface clean and tidy, so its heat transfer is better than other metals with higher thermal conductivity.
If you want to know more about our stainless steel Sheet/ Plate products or price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 12 hours.
The density of Stainless Steel Sheet/ Plate:
Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications.
– cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades
– exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles
3.Oil and Gas
– platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines.
– Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners.
5.Food and Drink
– Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing.
– Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks.
– springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire.
– pressure vessels, process piping.
– cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports
Ask us for price and solutions today!
Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours, and we respect your privacy.