Specifications of Stainless Steel Mirror Sheet:
1. Thickness: 0.4 mm – 3.0 mm
2. Normal Width:
c. Customized, but not more than 1,219mm
3. Length: 100mm – 5,000mm
4. Cut precision: length, width ±0.5mm
5. Cater-corner error: <0.5mm
6. Grade: SUS304, SUS316, SUS430, SUS439, etc.
7. Normal size: 1000mm*2000mm ,1219mm*2438mm
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate:
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes.
→Hot rolled material is annealing in cold rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
→All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shift operation.
→All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
→These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
→Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling, annealing and pickling by our experienced staff.
Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications.
– cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades
– exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles
3.Oil and Gas
– platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines.
– Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners.
5.Food and Drink
– Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing.
– Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks.
– springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire.
– pressure vessels, process piping.
– cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports
Ask us for price and solutions today!
Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours, and we respect your privacy.