Low Finned Tube and Enhanced Surface Tube
Far a wide range of demanding evaporator applications the integral helical fins on the outside ot the tube are modified to enhance the initiation at nucleate boing sites improving over all heat transfericcefticient.The inside heat transfer coefficient is improved because ot increased surface area and turbulation induced by integral helical ridges on the inside surface.With a great variety of materials we ensure to use the material best suited to the specific needs, for example concerning durability and formability.
We offer you a broad portfolio of materials and can expand our offering at any time to meet your specific needs regarding thermal conductivity, mechanical properties, or corrosion resistance.
|SA 179 / A 179
|SA 210 / A 210
|SA 334 / A 334
|SA 213 / A 213
|Duplex Stainless Steel
|SA 789 / A 789
|Copper & Cu Alloys
|SB 111 / B 111
|Titanium & Ti Alloys
|SB 338 / B 338
We offer you a broad portfolio of materials and can expand our offerings at any time to meet your specific needs regarding thermal conductivity, mechanical properties, or corrosion resistance. Enhanced surface tubes made by Acree Thermal Solutions are already available in copper, copper-nickel, brass, carbon steel, stainless steel, and titanium.
Standard Technical Specifications – Low Finned Tubes
|ASTM A 498
|ASTM A 1012
|Copper and Copper Alloys
|ASTM B 359
|ASTM B 891
Low-finned tubes are used in following fields:
- heat exchangers for power plants (nuclear, electric, thermal and geothermal power plants)
- chemical and petrochemical industries
- high corrosive systems (evaporators, condensers,…)
- food processing and refrigeration industries.
For optimized surfaces for a highly efficient heat transfer with inner-grooved tubes.we also make enhanced surface tube,and you may get below benefits:
- Significantly higher heat transfer coefficients than for plain or low finned tubes
- Heat exchangers with a more compact and lightweight design
- Dramatically reduced fill levels (e.g., refrigerant volumes)
- Ultimate efficiency with minimal temperature differences
- Precise thermal design with ThermalS